Saturday, December 27, 2008

Six String Samurai (Waka:Choka)

Take five little man
This ain't no place fo' a kid

Steel swings red out here
So ev'rybody turns cold

Don't cross past the line
Or the spinach monster'll come

Foot steps steer behind
Unless you want to die too?

You yell and follow
And I can't argue, you're too young

I'll drop you somewhere
Right before you slow me down

They're strange around here
Nothing I can't handle though

With strings that burn blood
Deep as the horizon 'far

They all want a piece
Even death can play a tune

There in Vegas kid
(Is) where I'm gonna have my gig

The King needs an heir
And that throne is mine alone

But it ain't easy
No body plays nice here at

We walk: feet or wheels
And I hear you say squat for days

Cannibals and guns
Protestin' my Rock 'n' Roll

As this katana
Tastes alternative genre

Piling arguments
When treatments bleed red per song

The Russians'll stop me
But you'll keep me alive 'til

I snap my fingers
Hittin' the yellow brick road

Kickin' and slashin'
Soon before the day I die

They call me Buddy
Holly to your legacy
Since 1957

No comments: